Highland Station Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feds to Invade Texas as Psy-Op Summer of 2015!

Go down

Feds to Invade Texas as Psy-Op Summer of 2015! Empty Re: Feds to Invade Texas as Psy-Op Summer of 2015!

Post by Highlander Fri May 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Latest Follow-up Vids and Articles:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Highlander
Highlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Feds to Invade Texas as Psy-Op Summer of 2015! Empty Feds to Invade Texas as Psy-Op Summer of 2015!

Post by Highlander Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:18 pm

US Army Lt. Col. Roy Potter - Ret.
Sheriff Richard Mack's Take on "Texas Sheriffs Are Being Whimps":
War widow responds to operation here:
The Lies of Jade Helm:
FEMA Takeover Plan:

To those critics that would say that I should have more sources than just Infowars on these details, you can bet that I do and I'll provide links in chat upon request.  However, being that Infowars was virtually the ONLY source for accurate news regarding the Bundy Ranch and the Ferguson Protests, with their reporters even getting gassed and shot with rubber bullets, I consider them to be the BEST source for accurate reporting on this crisis as well.

Please join us by ANONYMOUSLY registering on this site to prepare our community and neighbors to stand together against anti-American measures such as this, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], forced vaccinations and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]energy price hikes, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], weather manipulation by way of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], etc, etc.  Your government has OBVIOUSLY been usurped by globalist corporatists and does not represent you in any way.  Help us keep them from oppressing us even further.

Blessings,

Highlander

Last edited by Highlander on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 8 times in total
Highlander
Highlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum