Highland Station Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Call to Action

Go down

1st Call to Action Empty 1st Call to Action

Post by Highlander Thu May 07, 2015 10:06 am

Quoting from the post, Civil War Afoot in America?:

"As I took the kids to school one day last week, I noticed that on my way to the school there was a short, Hispanic-looking female police officer that had one of the parents pulled over just off the corner of High Country drive, headed toward the school -- presumably for not making a complete stop. On my way home, the same officer had another of us pulled over on Grand Central (perhaps for going 25 in a 20). These types of extortion need to stop. Let's get together and make it happen."

Well, again this morning, the same cop pulled over another parent in the High Country Elementary parking lot. I called the PD and left a message for Sergeant Burnett. He called me back about a half hour later. I made the complaint to him & he said that Highland Station is where the department receives most of their speeding complaints and that she's just doing her job. I got the officer's name from him. She is officer Hernandez. I said that "I don't know if she's trying to make a quota or what but we don't appreciate her revenuing in our neighborhood". He replied that they don't have quotas. I'm not sure if the sergeant was convinced by my opinion, so please call him at 817-232-0311 and explain that you don't appreciate Officer Hernandez preying on parents every morning as they take their kids to school.

Thanks,

Highlander
Highlander
Highlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum