Highland Station Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Dinesh D'Souza

Go down

Meet Dinesh D'Souza Empty Re: Meet Dinesh D'Souza

Post by Highlander Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Highlander
Highlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Meet Dinesh D'Souza Empty Meet Dinesh D'Souza

Post by Highlander Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:13 pm

This author, speaker and film maker is one of the brightest Americans I've encountered.  His film, "2016 Obama - Love Him, Hate Him - You Don't Know Him" was the 2nd-highest-grossing documentary in history.  It can be picked up at the Saginaw Library.  His next film, "America - What Would the World be Like Without Her?" is set to release in theaters on July 2, 2014.  I believe that all freedom-loving Americans should see it.

He has since been indicted on charges of misappropriating campaign funds for a friend of his in politics, which I believe to be a thoroughly bogus charge brought against him only because he has been publicly critical of the Obama agendas.  I believe he's facing up to 5 years in prison over encouraging his friends to contribute roughly $20,000 to another friend's political campaign.  It is, however, much more likely to be retaliation from the current administration.  Feel free to research for yourself.  Go see the film on July 2nd.

Highlander
Highlander
Highlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum