Highland Station Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civil War Afoot in America?

Go down

Civil War Afoot in America? Empty Civil War Afoot in America?

Post by Highlander Sat May 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Here are a few articles from the past week that suggest this thing might kick off in earnest before we know it:
Trouble in Baltimore
Trouble in Denver
Trouble in Seattle
Drudge Says America Could Fall

Folks, if the cops and the citizens don't soon realize that they're being manipulated against each other, this thing could go hot in multiple areas this summer.  Obama and the people pulling his strings would love to see this happen, as they could then justify disarming BOTH the population AND the police and have UN Troops policing us, thereby instituting permanent martial law and stealing our national sovereignty.  We need to get a handle on this phenomena, first locally, then all the way up the chain.

As I took the kids to school one day last week, I noticed that on my way to the school there was a short, Hispanic-looking female police officer that had one of the parents pulled over just off the corner of High Country drive, headed toward the school -- presumably for not making a complete stop.  On my way home, the same officer had another of us pulled over on Grand Central (perhaps for going 25 in a 20).  These types of extortion need to stop.  Let's get together and make it happen.  Please register anonymously on this site and contribute your thoughts and ideas to our community.  We need you.

Thanks,

Highlander

Highlander
Highlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Civil War Afoot in America? Empty Re: Civil War Afoot in America?

Post by Highlander Thu May 07, 2015 8:54 am

The same officer pulled over one of the parents IN THE HIGH COUNTRY ELEMENTARY PARKING LOT this morning. Please call the Saginaw Police department at 817-232-0311 and request that this REVENUER be reassigned to a different area. She's neither serving nor protecting.

Highlander
Highlander
Highlander
Admin

Back to top Go down